ILLINOIS CONCEALED CARRY CLASSES PHASE 2 TRAINING (CLASSROOM ONLY)
This is an 8 Hour Training course in conjunction with 8 hours firearms training (Basic Pistol Course Phase 1 Training) will complete the 16 hours required by the State of Illinois Firearms Concealed Carry Act to apply for the Illinois Concealed Carry License.
The Compound Gun Repair Shop & Range
25414 South State Street
Crete, Illinois 60417
1. Handgun (No Live Ammo Needed)
2. Handgun Owners Guide
3. Gun Cleaning Kit if you have one (supplies available in class)
4. Notebook for note taking
5. Photocopy of Drivers License
9:00 – 12:00 - Class
12:00 – 1:00 - Lunch (at participants expense and discretion)
1:00 – 5:00 - Class, written examination
1. Firearms Safety and Storage
2. Care, Cleaning and Maintenance
3. All applicable state and federal laws relating to the ownership,
storage, use of force, deadly weapons, prohibited areas and
transportation of firearms.
Participant Will Receive:
If Phase I is completed, student will receive Illinois CCL certificate to submit for concealed carry permit and course certificate.
Register: Email to reserve your spot on desired date.
Brian C. Smith, Primary Instructor